I Tell Him: Real A Peeta/Katniss Mix
1. Dig Me A Hole Dawn LandesIt’s hard to breath in the city, it’s easier to drink.
Come to my house, we’ll sit in the dark and try not think
about the green fields, the way the land feels, and all we left behind.
Tear me from my hometown, dig me a hole in the ground.
2. Armour Ane BrunWelcome my dear friend, I notice you are wearing your armour again.
Is it the same as our last fight? Is it residue from last night?
3. Siren Song Bat For LashesHelp you dress yourself up fancy, bathe you when you get sore.
I’ll be good, I think I could be all you would want and more and more.
Be proud when you dazzle the wondrous, and glitter your eyes for the town.
Tell every last boy that you’re my man, I’ll try not to let you down.
4. Leonard Sharon Van EttenThere he goes, he finally closed the door.
I turn the lock feeling more confused than before.
He’s smart, he leaves me wanting more.
Knowing that I gave less and knowing why.
Well, well, hell I’m bad at loving you.
5. If You Can’t Sleep She & HimIf you can’t sleep I’ll be there in your dreams.
I’ll be there in your dreams if you can’t sleep at all.
And in your dreams I’ll touch your cheek and lay my head on your shoulder.
6. Paranoia in B Major The Avett BrothersWith paranoia on my heels, will you love me still
when we awake and you find that the sanity is gone from my eyes?
I’ve got secrets from you, you’ve got secrets from me
because you’re so worried about what I’m gonna think—baby I’m worried too.
But if love is a game, girl then you’re gonna win.
I’ll spend the rest of my life bringing victory in if you want me to.
7. Real Love Regina SpektorFrom this moment on I know exactly where my life will go.
Seems that all I really was doing was waiting for love.
Don’t need to be afraid, no need to be afraid.
Thought I’d been in love before, but in my heart I wanted more.
Seems like all I really was doing was waiting for you.
Don’t need to be alone, no need to be alone.
It’s real love, yes it’s real love.
I can feel him slipping away, so I just get out one more sentence. “Stay with me.”
As the tendrils of sleep syrup pull me down, I hear him whisper a word back but I don’t catch it.
Sometimes when I’m alone, I take the pearl from where it lives in my pocket and try to remember the boy with the bread, the strong arms that warded off nightmares on the train, the kisses in the arena.
❝ Not only does he hate me and want to kill me, he no longer believes I'm human. It was less painful being strangled.
I protect Prim in every way I can, but I’m powerless against the reaping
So that’s who Finnick loves, I think. Not his string of fancy lovers in the Capitol. But a poor, mad girl back home.